Here are the 3 quantum leap shifts I am making among several others that I want to highlight for you.
Step #1: You really CAN make more money in less time
One of the limiting beliefs that I carried for so many years was that success takes hard work. It needs to be hard or I must not be doing it right, or I didn’t really earn the money if it is easy…all these limiting beliefs kept me working way too hard which led to a downward spiral of overworking, frustration, undercharging, not valuing myself and so on.
When I began using tools and getting mentoring support to remove these limiting beliefs and replacing them with empowering beliefs and honoring myself…everything changed! Simplifying my life and creating and attracting with ease was way more powerful than I ever imagined.
AND it doesn’t just happen once! With each new change in my life I am addressing new areas that I never tapped in to where I need to keep shedding old beliefs and with mentoring, I have support to catch me if I am falling backward and stretch me to move forward.
Step #2: Allow your mentor to show you blindspots
I’ve had many mentors in my life even as a teen but as I got clearer about what I wanted in my life it also became clear that I needed to really be selective of my mentor, allow them to show me my blindspots and then follow their guidance.
If this mentor is creating what I wanted to create then by following the plan, I would be taking the right steps to create it. Where this was big distinction in my life was that I was following many different mentors and mixing up the plans with many different pieces of advice that was also creating something overall that was different…just like a recipe…different ingredients make something different.
Step #3: BE what you want to attract
This involves really being clear in all areas of your life and embodying the values and traits that you want to have and attract to you. I am not perfect but I strive to BE what I want to attract to me and as the law of attraction states, like attracts like so I know that it is on its way to me.
This was a big distinction for me to recognize and get present on a regular basis to what I was creating and if I was off course, I could course-correct with tools and support.
With mentoring I was shown my blindspots of where I was attracting things to me that I didn’t notice. Then, I could quickly use the guidance to turn things around….it can happen that fast!
I invite you to take a look at what is happening in your life now…if it isn’t what you want, then what is it that you do want and embody that.
Could you use support in finding your blindspots, creating a plan and having an action plan…ALL IN ONE DAY? You can register now for a “VIP Dream Day” with me to do just that! Send an email to: clientcare@theCreativeSolutions.com to request a spot.
Wishing you much success and happiness!
Part of the GPS Your Best life Series
By Charmaine Hammond & Debra Kasowski
“When you believe in yourself, you invite others to believe in you!” Have you ever noticed that sometimes the only person holding you back is you? Fear acts like brakes on a vehicle; it keeps you from moving ahead. Getting in your own way can be a tough obstacle to get around, but when you step out of your way, you might just be surprised at how the road opens up and long awaited opportunities begin to emerge.
Sandra was a great example of a person who got in her own way, literally from head to toe. The thoughts she entertained where often self limiting and self defeating, and she frequently avoided taking a step forward or into action, for fear of it being the wrong step, or not knowing the outcome. It is probably safe to say we have all been Sandra at one time or another.
On Sandra’s journey to GPS her best life, she discovered that there is much less resistance when you take responsibility. Here are a few of the ways to release the brakes and get going. The first step is to be self aware. Notice your feelings. They give you clues. Feelings alert you to thoughts, and you can change your thoughts and choose how to react to your feelings. Choose thoughts that support you, affirm you and help you Get Positioned for Success. Then,
- Identify what is really bothering you or pushing your worry or fear gauge.
- Ask yourself “where does this fear come from?”
- Explore what you need to do, be, say, or have to alleviate this fear.
- Ask what actions you can take to acquire what you need.
- Consider what impact these actions will have in changing your emotions, or your
- Release the brakes, and step into action.
As you practice releasing the brakes, getting out of your own way, and moving forward, you will notice, like Sandra, that life gets a whole lot easier.
Charmaine Hammond and Debra Kasowski are the authors of GPS Your Best Life-Charting Your Destination and Getting There in Style. Jack Canfield, co-author of The Success Principles and Chicken Soup for the Soul says that “Charmaine and Debra show you how to navigate through life’s inevitable roadblocks and obstacles with ease and grace, so you can reach your desired destination”. To find out how to GPS Your Best Life, visit www.gpsyourbestlife.com
Part of the GPS Your Best life Series
By Charmaine Hammond & Debra Kasowski
Sometimes getting motivated is not the challenge. Staying motivated is the work. If you have experienced this, you are not alone. Motivation is often hindered by self-limiting behaviors or habits. Staying motivated is one of the most defining factors that separates high achievers from those who are less productive, and is an important step to Get Positioned for Success.
A few consistent steps go a long way in the journey to living your best life. Begin by creating daily goals and move into action by taking steps that will help you achieve these goals. One way to practice mini goals and tiny action steps is to change up your some of your daily routines by trying the following:
- Take a different route to work or your fitness class.
- Read a book that is outside of your typical reading genre.
- Change up your weekend schedule.
While these changes may not seem overly significant, a small adjustment in your routines and behaviors
can result in surprisingly big results.
Need some more tips on staying motivated?
- Keep an IMA- inspired mental attitude. Your mindset and attitude are essential ingredients in motivation. When you associate with likeminded and positive people, your IMA increases. You will feel energized and want to work toward your goals.
- Seek ways to make a difference- at home, at work, in your community! When you strive to help, support, and give to others, you set the ball in motion to receive. Look for opportunities to pay it forward. Give of yourself first!
- Health – Eat a healthy breakfast. Be more conscientious of the foods you choose. Exercise for strength and tone. Ensure that you get enough sleep every night. When you physically take care of your body, your mind works more effectively and you will feel more physical energy to take the steps to maintain motivation.
- Focus on gratitude. Celebrate successes. Keep track of your strengths, talents, and accomplishments. Write down what you are grateful for each day. Creating your journey along life’s highway involves gratitude, gifting and giving.
- Schedule some “Me” Time. Listen to your favorite music. Clear your mind by spending some time gardening. Visit a friend. Go for a picnic in the park. Value you the time you take for yourself.
- Know what revs your engine. When you are aware of your internal motivators and what revs your engine, you can seek out situations and people to support you! As well, know what exhausts your energy and motivation and either complete those tasks/responsibilities first, or better yet, avoid them if you can.
- Release the brakes and Get Unstuck! When you are feeling stuck, or like you are spinning the wheels, it is difficult to get and stay motivated. Simply choose one task to do, or one step to take. No matter how small the step, you are moving forward and that is what counts!
- Celebrate your wins. Take time to notice and validate your wins, improvements, growth and success. Share your success with others. Your wins may motivate someone else in shifting to drive to create their best life.
What will you do today to be motivated?
Charmaine Hammond and Debra Kasowski are the authors of GPS Your Best Life- Charting Your Destination and Getting There in Style. Jack Canfield, co-author of The Success Principles and Chicken Soup for the Soul says that “Charmaine and Debra show you how to navigate through life’s inevitable roadblocks and obstacles with ease and grace, so you can reach your desired destination”. To find out how to GPS Your Best Life, visit www.gpsyourbestlife.com